What is the Quadro System?
The Triflow Quadro System delivers 4 different types of water: not only hot and cold water but cold filtered and boiling water through a dedicated waterway from the same spout, to avoid cross-contamination.
Mains water goes through the Triflow Filtration System before it is heated in our new heater tank system, delivering boiling water on demand for tea, coffee and blanching vegetables.
Triflow Quadro Systems incorporate the highest quality, Swiss-made ceramic filter cartridges. This system removes bacteria and micro-plastics, while leaving beneficial minerals such as fluoride, magnesium and calcium untouched. This point-of-use system eliminates the need for bottled water or a kettle. The Triflow Quadro System is initially available in a mechanical, three-lever version, whilst an electronically controlled version will be introduced later in 2020.
Although caution must be taken with any device that supplies boiling water, whether it is a kettle or a hot water tap, each Triflow Quadro System remains cool to the touch and incorporates a safety feature to minimize the risk of scalding.
How does the Triflow Quadro dispense boiling water?
The Mechanical System has the same three lever format as the widely recognised Triflow models. However, the left hand ‘hot’ lever also incorporates the boiling water function.
With the lever in full vertical position, push towards the body of the tap for three seconds and release; this deactivates the safety mechanism.
Press again for three seconds to dispense.
Upon releasing the handle, the safety mechanism will immediately stop the flow.
PLEASE NOTE: Like with any other tap, great care should be taken when switching from Hot to Cold. Our Hot water supply is heated up to 98°C, depending on temperature setting, between 30°C- 40°C hotter than an average
What are the Key Features of the Triflow Quadro System?
- Hot and Cold filtered water on demand
- Dedicated waterway for filtered water to avoid cross-contamination.
- Four temperature settings ideal for tea or coffee.
- Exclusive Triflow Filtration System, with high performance Swiss-made filter cartridge.
- No tools required for simple cartridge replacement.
- 3 Litre capacity Heater Tank.
- Compact design - Heater will sit comfortably under your sink.
- Triflow Quadro taps are completely manufactured and assembled in UK.
- 5 year warranty on all Triflow Quadro taps.
- 2 year warranty on Heater unit and Triflow filter.
What are the safety features of the Triflow Quadro system?
- Water heater over temperature safety cut-out.
- Pressure reducing valve
- Pump safety stop to prevent dry running.
- Dry start and boil dry prevention.
- Ambient demand overrides boiling demand if both are requested simultaneously.
- In-built safety feature avoids the accidental dispensing of boiled water (see section how does Triflow Quadro dispense filtered hot water).