Registered in England and Wales
Company number: 07442481
Registered office address: C/O PKF Littlejohn, 2nd Floor, 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London
Trading address: Triflow Concepts LTD, Global House, 95 Vantage Point, Pensnett Trading Estate,
Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7FT
VAT number: 997980135
Phone: 0800 999 3959
Post: Triflow Concepts LTD, Global House, 95 Vantage Point, Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford,
West Midlands, DY6 7FT
Online enquiry: https://triflowconcepts.com/contact-us/contact-us-3
Triflow is committed to protecting your privacy, and at the same time we endeavour to use any data
and use your personal data.
For the purposes of data protection law we will be a controller of your personal information (this
means we make decisions about how and why your information is used, and that we have a duty to
ensure your rights are protected).
Your privacy is important to us.
ensure it is kept private and secure.
Collecting and using your information
We collect the following information about you and use it in the following ways:
• If you place an order with us for products you will need to provide us with your personal
details (name, delivery address, email address and phone number) and your payment details
(credit/debit card number and name and address of the card holder). We will use this
information to contact you about your order and to deliver the products to you.
• We will also keep a record of your order including your product purchase history and will use
this for our internal business purposes including to improve our products and to ensure that
we have sufficient stocks of products available.
• If you are a business customer and you apply for credit you will need to provide us with the
personal details of your directors or officers (name, home address, date of birth). We will use
this information to carry out credit checks with our credit reference agencies to assist in our
decision as to whether, and on what terms, to give your business credit.
• If you contact us to request information about us or our products or to make a complaint you
will need to provide us with your name, email address, business or home address and phone
number. We will use this information to answer your enquiry, send you the requested
information or literature or to respond to your complaint. If you provide us with any other
personal information we will use that information to answer your enquiry or to respond to your
compliant. Please only provide us with information that you believe is necessary for us to
respond to you and which you are happy for us to process in accordance with the terms of
• If you fill in a form on our website you will need to indicate in the boxes provided whether you
are agree to receive Triflow promotional material. We will use the information for the purposes
described on the relevant form.
• If you visit our website we will collect the IP address used to access our website together with
the dates and times of access. We will use this information for website administration, to help
improve our website, to analyse browsing actions and trends and to gather statistical
information as to where people are accessing our site from for internal use.
• Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that
person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that person’s personal
information to us you confirm that you have the necessary consents to do so.
Sharing with third parties
• We will not share your information with any third parties except:
o where we have your permission;
o where required in order to fulfil your order including for the purposes of processing
payment from you and delivering the products to you;
o if you are a business customer, to credit reference agencies (to assist in our decision
as to whether, and on what terms, to give your business credit);
o to our professional advisers for the purposes of obtaining professional advice or
establishing, exercising or defending legal rights; or
o Where we are required by law and to law enforcement agencies, government entities,
tax authorities or regulatory bodies.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing or market research without
your explicit consent.
Promotional and marketing information
• If you have purchased goods from us we will send you updates with regards to changing your
filter cartridge every 6 months.
• You can also choose to receive promotional and marketing information from us by opting-in to
such communications via our website or when setting up an account on our website. You can
change your preferences or opt-out at any time by using the details set out below.
• We sometimes contact business customers and business contacts without their prior consent in
order to promote our services and build relationships. If you are a business customer or contact
and we have contacted you it is because we think these communications may be of interest or
relevance to you. You can change your preferences or opt-out at any time by using the details set
• If you change your mind about how you would like to receive such information or you no longer
wish to receive this information, you can tell us at any time:
o if you receive a marketing email from us and no longer wish to receive such emails from
us; by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the email;
o by contacting our Customer Services team (by email to
phone on 0800 999 3959);
o by posting a letter to us including your full name, email address and the word
o By clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails you receive from us.
• You can also contact us using these details if you wish to complain about a marketing
communication you have received in error.
Accessing your information and other enquiries
o would like to find out what information we hold about you;
o believe that any of the information that we hold about you is incomplete, inaccurate or
out of date;
o have any queries about how we use your information which you do not think are
answered in this policy; or
o Would like us to delete your information from our systems; please contact our
0800 999 3959
We will always try to respond to your request to your satisfaction however there may be situations
where we are unable to do so (for example if we are required by law to keep your information).
Keeping your information safe
• We employ a variety of physical, technical and organisational measures to keep your information
safe and to prevent unauthorised access to, or use or disclosure of it. Electronic data and
databases are stored on secure computer systems and we control who has access to them (using
both physical and electronic means).
• We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the internet or external networks or your own
device, accordingly any online communications (e.g. information provided by email or through our
website) are at your own risk.
• You shall be responsible for keeping any user access information for your account secure and
Please note we do not keep any financial records stored in our database and to this end we do
not record phone calls.
How long will we keep your information?
• We will keep your information for as long as it is required for the purpose(s) we collected it for
(or for a related compatible purpose, such as keeping a record of a transaction); for legal
reasons this will usually be for 7 years. We will never keep payment card information.
• We regularly review what data we have and delete that which is no longer necessary.
• Our website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use our website. This analytical
tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet
log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information
generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) is
transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitor use of the website and
to compile statistical reports on website activity.
• We will (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to
collect any of your personally identifiable information. We will not associate any data gathered
from our website with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our
use of the Google statistical analytics tool.
• We also use “cookies” to provide essential functionality on our website. Your payment
information is not stored in these cookies at any time.
• You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your web
browser. If you use different web browsers or different devices to access our website you will
need to change the settings on each of your web browsers and devices.
• If you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to access parts of our website and/or
you may reduce the features and functionality of our website.