Our products are manufactured utilising industry leading technology, quality and design. As a result we are proud to offer the following warranty: your Triflow tap, apart from the filter housing and the surface finish, is guaranteed by us (Triflow Concepts Ltd) against any manufacturing defect for a period of 5 years from the date on which you purchased it from us. A period of 2 years from date of purchase applies to Triflow stainless steel filter housing and to Triflow plastic filter housing. The surface finish of Triflow products is guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should a fault occur within the applicable warranty period, a free replacement part can be issued. In the event that this does not resolve the problem, a replacement product will be supplied.
This warranty is given subject to the following terms and conditions.
This warranty applies only to the original owner (purchaser), and is only valid providing the Triflow tap is used as recommended and in normal residential applications. In the event of a warranty claim, the original owner (purchaser) will be required to provide proof of purchase, which must include the date of purchase.
This warranty covers all components necessary to restore the Triflow tap to good working condition. Triflow Concepts Ltd reserves the right to inspect the installation prior to the replacement of the tap or any of its component parts.
Triflow Concepts Ltd. shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in any product arising from:
- defective installation,
- fair wear and tear,
- wilful damage,
- negligence of any party other than Triflow Concepts Ltd,
- abnormal working or environmental conditions,
- failure to follow the instructions of Triflow Concepts Ltd,
- misuse (which includes any use of the product(s) concerned for a purpose or in a situation/environment or for an application other than that for which it was designed), or
- alteration or repair of any product(s) without prior written approval of Triflow Concepts Ltd
Please do not under any circumstances use abrasive liquids, powders, or scouring pads to clean Triflow taps (original systems), as this will damage the plated finish and void your warranty.
Any replacement excludes transportation and any labour re-installation costs.
The Triflow Concepts Ltd warranty is limited to the above conditions and to the warranty period specified herein and is exclusive.
Where the Triflow tap is sold to you under a consumer transaction as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions and Statements Order 1976) the statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected by these Conditions.
* The address for returns is: Customer Services at Triflow Concepts Limited, Global House, 95 Vantage Point, The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands DY6 7FT, UNITED KINGDOM